[pgf-tikz] CTAN Upload: pgf

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Sun Dec 27 20:46:57 CET 2020

Hi The PGF/TikZ Team,
Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalog repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

E0022   pgf/README: `http://pgf-tikz.github.io/pgf/tlnet: 404 Not Found`

still there.

I suggest to skip announcement of 3.1.8a and add the announcement text
of 3.1.8a to the announcement text of 3.1.8b.

> Upload information:
> Package:        pgf
> Package id:     pgf
> Author:         The PGF/TikZ Team
> Author email:   pgf-tikz at tug.org
> Location:       /graphics/pgf/base
> License:        lppl1.3c gpl2 fdl
> Bugs:           https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/issues
> Repository:     https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf
> Announcement:
> Hotfix for handling of TeX conditionals on a path.  We can't forward
> \relax and frozen \relax through the parser because there is existing
> code that relies on this.
>
>  The recommendation is to use expandable conditionals where possible.

> Note:
> The release files are signed using a detached signature.  You can
> obtain the signature from the GitHub release page
>
>      https://github.com/pgf-tikz/pgf/releases/download/3.1.8b/pgf_3.1.8b.ctan.flatdir.zip.sig

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team