[pdftex] pdftex - Encoding for metafont PK fonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 27 23:47:09 CEST 2016

    pdftex-pkfonts-encfile-tounicode-v2.patch
    > Let me know what do you think about it and if it can be added to
    > pdftex project.

At first blush, it seems plausible, but it needs study.

Simple question: are you ok with your code being released under
GPLv2-or-later?

More complex: can you please provide a small self-contained example that
shows the new feature?  So I can see what happens in action.

Ideally: can you provide a patch (starting point) for the documentation?
Don't worry about English or style or whatever; the actual content of
what users should know is what's important.

Thanks,
Karl