[pdftex] pdftex core dump when including certain pdf files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jul 17 01:25:35 CEST 2016

    All these parameters *were* integers back then.

Fine, but irrelevant to my question to Thanh.  There are special cases
throughout the pdftex source code for StemV, but no other font
parameter.  That was my question; not about real vs. int.

    produced fully-conforming PDF files

The PDF we write is conforming if it writes integers, as far as I can
see.  The crucial thing from my point of view is to do something
reasonable when reading floating point, i.e., not crash.

As for properly preserving floating point values in all of these vluaes,
I'm sure we all agree that is desirable.  Patches welcome.  -k