[pdftex] PDF empty with Acrobat / xpdf

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Jun 28 10:34:00 CEST 2011

Bonjour,

Le mardi 28 juin 2011, vers 09:48:15, Philippe CHAUVAT écrivit :

P> So, except if I destroyed or modified something else, this should have
P> no side effect like those.

well, either you have some broken macro (like a \scalebox{0} or
width=\paperheight used before \paperheight is set, thus defaulting to
zero); or the image you include is itself broken having wrong dimensions
so that latex's computations to scale it as required produce a zero
transform matrix.

I would favor the second hypothesis, as I can compile your test file
with test class and get a PDF that acrobat 9 shows ok, while it couldn't
display the one you sent.

Th.