[pdftex] How to disable warnings of pdftex?

mathmhb mathmhb at 163.com
Fri Oct 23 19:28:37 CEST 2009

Does anybody know how to disable warning messages of pdftex like this?

"pdfTeX warning: pdftex.exe (file d:/MTeX/etc/pdftex.map): fontmap entry for `phvr8y' already exists, duplicates ignored"

I do not want to edit pdftex.map to manually remove duplicate fontmaps since pdftex.map is automatically made by a script from many other map files, which have some repeated items. I just hope to disable warnings of pdftex. Thanks for any discussions to this issue.