[pdftex] Unicode to tex

frantisek holop minusf at obiit.org
Mon Oct 26 23:32:49 CET 2009

hmm, on Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 02:21:07PM -0400, Phoebus J. Dhrymes said that
> When a file is completed I use the Save As command in WORD. But the
> options I get do not allow me to use this file in PCTeX to produce a dvi
> or pdf file.

one solution would be to open the resulting file in another editor
and save it again.  the other would be using another editor from
the beginning that can do autocorrecting.  i am quite sure at least
vim for windows can do this, but there are probably others as well.

i think that by focusing on a text editor (as opposed to a word
processor) a lot of future problems could be avoided.

-f
--
down with TLAs! (three letter acronyms)