[pdftex] SVG into PDF

Orlando Camargo Rodríguez orodrig at ualg.pt
Tue May 5 11:42:13 CEST 2009

Michael: I believe the problem is not with the inclusion but with the
visualization. Acrobat Reader 6.0 for Windows included a plugin for the
visualization of SVG inside PDF documents, which was excellent: you
could prepare a nice animation in SVG, include it in your latex document
and play it with Acrobat Reader (I did that myself). Unfortunately,
after Adobe bought Macromedia they seem to end their support for SVG, so
the plugin was not included in later versions of the reader. I guess
that now we would need an SVG to Flash converter... ;-)

Best regards

Orlando Camargo Rodríguez