[pdftex] Raw pdf codes for Acrobat Reader setup.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jul 18 13:41:27 CEST 2008

It is possible in Acobat Reader to view multiple page spreads book
style, with a single title page on the right followed by left-right
pairs with the even page on the left, just as the finished book will
appear (Kpdf won't do this.)

I assume it is technically possible to insert raw pdf code in a pdf
file to cause this setup to happen automatically on opening. But I
have no idea what the codes are. This is AFAIK a fairly recent
addition to Acrobat Reader. Pdftex allows for the insertion of pdf
code of course.

Any thoughts on this?
--
John Culleton