[pdftex] [CTAN] Update: animate

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:32:02 CEST 2007

On 9/21/07, Alexander Grahn <A.Grahn at fzd.de> wrote:
> James,

> >One novelty in
> >this particular animation is that it can be dragged around the screen.
> >This pseudo drag-and-drop functions quite nicely in AR7 but AR8
> >it is a bit painful.
> Although very impressing, I wonder whether there is a potential
> application for this feature. What did you have in mind that you took
> on its formidable implementation?

AR 8.1.0 on MacIntel 8.4.10: plays very smoothly, drags well but I
managed no more than twice to drag while animation was running.

It would be great to get a TeX distillation of the code. Also I wonder
if it could be dragged to another page (test1  has just one page) or
how two such animals would share the same page: can one be dragged on
the top of another?

Victor