[pdftex] Looping presentations inside another document

Brad Burkman BBurkman at lsmsa.edu
Tue Oct 23 20:36:55 CEST 2007

I have a document of several pages (diagrams of transformations of a
triangle, actually) that proceed automatically using

\pdfcatalog{/PageMode /FullScreen} \pdfpageattr{ /Dur .2  /Trans << /S
/Fade /D .3 >>}

I would like them to loop endlessly.  I tried mixing presentation
controls with the Movie action "Repeat," but that didn't work.

Further, I'd like to place this dynamic slideshow inside another
document.  I put it in as an image with

\hbox{\pdfximage width 9cm {TriangleCenters.pdf}}
\pdfrefximage\pdflastximage,

but it only shows the first page of TriangleCenters.pdf.  I would like
it to continue looping inside the other document, so I can have both
static and dynamic parts together.

I am using pdfTeX from MiKTeX.

Would be grateful for your guidance.

Brad Burkman
Instructor in Mathematics

Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts.

bburkman at lsmsa.edu