[pdftex] Strange problems with graphics inclusion

Ulrich Dirr ud at art-satz.de
Thu Jun 21 08:39:57 CEST 2007

Hi Robert,

I can now confirm this too! After some emails with Hans who suspected a
confusion with my map files I made several tests with only the fonts
which are used inside the document input via map file. Same error.

Then I edited my original Illustrator file and replaced all text of
HelveticaNeueLT with Helvetica -- et voilà -- everything worked fine
because body font and font of included graphic file are different.

Thanks!

Ulrich