[pdftex] pdtex + latex + cygwin (or linux)

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 12:11:47 CEST 2007

> Is there something else I need to do to enable them? I presumed it was because
> my version was outdated.

most likely a correct assumption (someone closer to pdftex recent
development could probably confirm if 3.141592-1.21a is too old) I just
wanted to highlight that cygwin does have a pdftex by default as I
hadn't seen that mentioned in the thread, which seemed to be about
getting pdf output at all, rather than requiring specific features.

David