[pdftex] [CTAN] package update: microtype

RS w.m.l at gmx.net
Tue Jan 23 01:11:44 CET 2007

On 22.01.2007 23:35, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
[2.0 <> 2.1 confusion]
> I assume that what is in TL is the latest release though it claims to
> be 2.0.  Robert, can you confirm this?

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to update the version number. 2.0 is from last
Monday (14 Jan), while yesterday's version (21 Jan) should have been
called 2.1 -- so what you have in TeXLive is up to date. Should I bother
Jim again, or do you think you can live with the confusion? ;-)

Regards,
Robert