[pdftex] How to set TrimBox, BleedBox in LaTeX or PS

josef dev david_jsf at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 09:02:22 CEST 2006

Dear All,

  Can anyone tell that how we can set the TrimBox, BleedBox using LaTeX
commands or directly in PS file using postscript commands to appear
same in resulting PDF when viewed in Acrobat.

I understand that in PDFLaTeX one can set this using \pdfpageattr and
\pdfpagesattr but I want to know that how we can achieve same in LaTeX
or in resulting PS using postscript command or pdfmarks for the same.

  Regards
  David