[pdftex] Hover effects in pdftex.

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de
Sat Nov 5 14:32:49 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 05, 2005 at 07:20:45AM -0500, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> I found color answer:
>
> \pdfannot % generic annotation
> width 10cm % the dimension of the annotation can be controlled
> height 0cm % via <rule spec>; if some of dimensions in
> depth 4cm % <rule spec> is not given, the corresponding
> % value of the parent box will be used.
> {
> /Subtype /Text % text annotation

Perhaps I have misunderstood something,
a text annotation is not connected to a point, not
a rectangle. Thus it is unappropriate for "hover over"
effects. I thought the original poster asks for
something like that is the effect of the title
attribute in HTML.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>