[pdftex] PdfTeX and SVG graphics

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Nov 13 16:02:23 CET 2004

On Saturday 13 November 2004 00:56, Ben Crowell wrote:
> I've spent some time trying various methods of converting SVG to PDF,
> and so far the results are pretty discouraging.

I am reminded of the old story about the tourist asking for directions from
a Vermont farmer. After several false attempts the farmer finally said:
"Mister, if I wanted to go there, I sure wouldn't start from here!"

ImageMagick, the anything to anything graphics program, purports to accept
SVG and produce PDF.  I haven't tried that particular conversion however.
BTW what is your platform? IM has Linux and Windows executables. Visit
http://www.ImageMagick.org.

HTH

--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: