[pdftex] pdflatex or color.sty bug in environments

ivo welch ivo.welch at yale.edu
Mon May 31 14:55:32 CEST 2004

thanks, heiko and martin.  (doublespace was not the problem.)  the bug
heiko reported earlier on colorstack sounds more like it, but heiko's
fix dates back to 2002/02/16, reported feb 2003 on the archives, so I
would have guessed that in mid-2004, it would be fixed somehow.  then
again, I am not sure whether heiko's email is a suggestion for fixing
the problem outright.

may I ask why it has not made it into pdf(la)tex, and/or whether it soon
will make it in?  (I use tetex, and am just an end user, so I would
rather not tinker with sources.  chances are I would end up with
something totally corrupt.)

sincerely,

/iaw