[pdftex] Fast Web View

the_shelter info at the-shelter.de
Fri Jan 9 10:13:21 CET 2004

Hello Dan,

DF> I'd like to produce a PDF enabling "fast web view" option.

DF> Does anyone have a solution at hand?

DF> Thanks in advance.
DF> Daniel Espinosa

I am aware that the just released Jaws PDF Creator 3.3 has it now on
it's features list.(http://www.jawspdf.com/pdf_creator/index.html)
Their pdf library i.e. is used in One Vision's preflight software, so
has proven to be among the best libraries when it comes to
reading/ interpreting.
As far as I know there is currently no effort in any tex project to
integrate this (but I'd be more that happy if I am wrong in this ;) ).
Hope this helps a little,

Tobias