[pdftex] How to get pdflatex to embed and subset ALL fonts?

Elzbieta Roszkowska ekr at pwr.wroc.pl
Sun Feb 15 13:48:51 CET 2004

> I think that I'll send you two things: a new version of pdftex_dl14.map
> from the latest teTeX-beta which no longer makes use of these funny
> enc files an the enc files themselves (for use with your other
> pdftex_dl14.map). Maybe, you can work with that.

YES IT DOES WORK !!

I am going to upgrade teTeX to 2.0, but not right now and this paper is
urgent. So I am really grateful.

Btw, out of dispair I downloaded Acrobat try-out (30 days, MS Window version),
yet ... it didn't let me do the conversion. I guess it's a demo that does not
support all features. Conversion pdf -> pdf by printing to a pdf file
produces something that cannot be opened and looks like a corrupted file.
Conversion ps -> pdf gives a better result, yet the destiller does not
recognize all fonts.

Thanks again,

Elzbieta