[pdftex] Multiple pdf files from one source document.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Dec 24 21:47:51 CET 2004

I want to manufacture a series of small pdf files for use as graphical inserts
in a Context project. Obviously I can create each one with a separate input
file but that is clumsy.. What I am looking for is something like Metapost,
where each page is generated as a separate file. Or I can convert to
Postscript, use psselect to pick off individual pages and convert back to pdf
again but that is clumsy too.

I prefer to use plain pdftex and/or Context, but not pdflatex.
--
John Culleton

Short list of publishing/marketing books: