[pdftex] eepic drawings support]

Tomek Grzejszczyk T.Grzejszczyk at elka.pw.edu.pl
Fri May 9 22:35:07 CEST 2003

Uz.ytkownik Hartmut Henkel napisa?:
 > Hi,
 >
 > there is a pdftex preprocessor (awk-script) on my homepage, which
 > converts the tpic \special output by pic -t into pdftex \pdfliterals.
 >
 > What is missing for your task is another eepic-support style-file which
 > would \write the \special stuff to some auxiliary file, from which it
 > could be converted into the \pdfliteral{} chunks, and reinserted.
 > Sounds like a two-pass approach, unfortunately.

	I've managed to handle my task another way. I can export my drawings from
XFig in pstex format instead of eepic (two files, one in LaTeX
containing tekst and second in Postscript with graphics). Now after
converting the second file with ps2pdf and fixing its name in the first
one, I can use pdflatex and I'am happy with effects.

Thank you all for help
Greetings,
Tomek Grzejszczyk