[pdftex] Extending pdftex

The Thanh Han hanthethanh at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 1 13:06:09 CEST 2003

I must admit that situation of pdftex development is partly my fault --
I simply can't follow all discussions about pdftex in details and
response to those who posted some patches or suggestions, and make
decisions on what should be done or not. The main reason is lack of
time. However, it doesn't mean that I don't care at all and ignore all
those issues. I keep all messages about things that should be
changed/fixed in pdftex, with the hope that one day when I have time I
will look at them and do what seems reasonable to me.

Regards,
Thanh