[pdftex] \pdfimage in teTeX (Linux, SuSE)

Juan Manuel López Sánchez juanma at disc.ua.es
Wed Jan 29 18:59:14 CET 2003

Hi,

I used to work with MikTeX under Windows, and I have just moved to Linux.
I have installed the teTeX packages from the suSE8.1 distribution.

My old .tex files exhibit a problem when compiled with PDFLATEX under linux.
It does not recognize the command \pdfimage.

I have tried to change the package to support this (graphics, graphicx, etc.),
but it does not work.
How can I use this command now?

Thanks a lot,
Juanma

--
Juan Manuel López Sánchez
Departamento de Física, Ingeniería de Sistemas y Teoría de la Señal (DFISTS)
E-mail: juanma at disc.ua.es
http://www.disc.ua.es/~juanma