[pdftex] Gnuplot LaTeX output with pdfLaTeX?

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Wed Feb 19 23:17:41 CET 2003

Mick McQuaid <mcquaid at u.arizona.edu>:

> Sorry not to offer an answer, but please let me
> point you toward:
>
> http://www.math.jussieu.fr/~zoonek/LaTeX/Metapost/metapost.html
>
> This is a gigantic page of Metapost examples,
> including (near the bottom of the page) many
> plots.  I used Gnuplot some years ago, but am
> totally hooked on Metapost now and really can't
> help but recommend it!

I've used MetaPost a lot, but it doesn't really have support for basic
plotting functionality, such as histograms etc. (Basic time series
with the graph package -- yes.)

(And, yes, I'm a MetaPost fan too :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland               "Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."
http://hetland.org                                   -- Indiana Jones