[pdftex] Gnuplot LaTeX output with pdfLaTeX?

Mick McQuaid mcquaid at u.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 19 10:36:06 CET 2003

Sorry not to offer an answer, but please let me
point you toward:

http://www.math.jussieu.fr/~zoonek/LaTeX/Metapost/metapost.html

This is a gigantic page of Metapost examples,
including (near the bottom of the page) many
plots.  I used Gnuplot some years ago, but am
totally hooked on Metapost now and really can't
help but recommend it!

By the way, the source for all the examples on the
above page, as well as the data for the plots, is
collected into a nice bundle with other stuff at

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/metapost/examples/?action=/tex-archive/info/metapost/

... regarding a message from Magnus Lie Hetland on Feb 19: