[pdftex] Re: color and fancyvrb

Morten Høgholm moho01ab at student.cbs.dk
Thu Aug 7 17:13:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:19:20 +0100, Robin Fairbairns
<Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> use the pdfcolmk package (on ctan).  iirc, it requires pdfelatex, but
> that's no problem if you're running a current miktex distribution --
> it's probably the default anyway (since you don't provide details of
> your system it's hard to be sure).

It's not the default (yet), but it's very easy to change:
1) In MiKTeX Options choose the TeX Formats tab.
2) Select pdfelatex and Edit... to see the settings.
3) Edit pdflatex and change the settings accordingly and click Apply and
Build.

I'll write a request report immediately.
--
Morten Høgholm