[pdftex] pdf inclusion & hyperlinks

Stefan Moebius stmoebius at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 06:51:32 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm using pdflatex with the pdfpages package to combine some articles
into a journal. The articles contains some hyperlinks to the web as
well as some internal refs (bib, equations, ...). The problem now is
that the links no longer work in the completed journal (though they are
still part of the pdf).

I contacted Andreas Matthias and he told me to ask here. He also said
that  he had heard from several people having the same problem.

Is there any workaround for the problem?

Could the functionality be implemented in pdftex?

Thanks,
Stefan

=====
Stefan Moebius       <stmoebius at gmx.de>