[pdftex] harvard.sty introduces bookmarks?

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Thu Sep 19 14:19:39 CEST 2002

Hi!

I just tried to use harvard.sty with pdflatex, and for some reason I
continually get the error message that references may have changed
(i.e. "rerun to get cross-references right") and for some reason, the
bookmarks sidebar appears in Acrobat (with no bookmarks in it). Why is
harvard.sty doing this? Are there any switches I can use to avoid it?
(Couldn't find anything related in the relatively sparse
documentation.)

Thanks,

Magnus

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org