OT: Apologies for Re: [pdftex] Clipping graphics reply.

Edward Thome ethome at math.mursuky.edu
Fri Sep 13 15:00:33 CEST 2002

I would like to apologize for my hasty reply, and incorrect quote
earlier today.

I must confess that, because I had 3 minutes to get to class, I did not
read the original letter (and thus misinterpreted the original question
and the poster's answer).  This is not an excuse, but I just wanted to
let you know what precipitated my previous reply.

I wish to thank you for all your helpful answers, for, while I have not
posted before I have learned quite a lot by following the threads of
others.

Sincerely,
Ed T