[pdftex] Two /Creator or /Producer entries

Michael Chapman mchapman at mchapman.com
Tue Oct 1 15:35:58 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 08:16, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> Back to the problem with the encrypting application:
> For example, a small program can be written that
> overwrites the wrong entry with spaces. (The size
> must not change because of the xref table.)

Had a similar problem, but as my entry was overwritten in
the encrypted output, such post-edits were not (easily, at least) possible.

Certainly from the commentary generated, working towards a consensus on what
ought to be in, what ought to be over-writable (i.e. changed by the user)
seems desirable(?).

Michael Chapman