[pdftex] Portrait -> landscape and include PDF files

Rui Pimenta rpimenta at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 12 23:57:42 CET 2002

Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone could help me in some items:

- How can I change from portrait to landscape in the middle of a report.

- How can I change from one size of sheet to another (e.g. A4 to A3)

- How can I include a pdf file inside a document. The problem is that if I use
\includegraphics[height=8in]{file.pdf} it will always look like a figure and what I
need is to include a project planning Gant chart that has the A3 size inside the
report.

----
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,