[pdftex] cite: wrong line

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek at ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 14 20:19:24 CET 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Gunther Schmidl wrote:

> rhowlett at mail.usyd.edu.au wrote:
>
> > Different combinations of versions of hyperref and pdftex
> > will produce different behaviour. Upgrading to the latest
> > versions of everything will fix the problem.
>
> I'm using
>
> MiKTeX-pdfTeX 1.24 (1.00a-pretest-20010806) (MiKTeX 2.1)
> Package: hyperref 2002/01/14 v6.72d Hypertext links for LaTeX

hyperref is uptodate.

I know about the problem, sometimes with some drivers
the anchor is set on the baseline. Because I do not
have much experience with the lots of bibliography
packages, a good fix for hyperref is very hard.
For example: How to get the informations about the
line height?
  Because of limitations of my spare time, I cannot
say, when this topic will move to the top of my
todo list. :-(

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek at uni-freiburg.de>