[pdftex] strnage plug-in behaviour...

Thierry Bouche thierry.bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Dec 6 11:35:56 CET 2002

Hello
Le vendredi 6 décembre 2002 à 10:09:39, Adrian Heathcote écrivit :

AH> Thierry

AH> I've just opened your pdf and it looked fine to me (apart from the fact
AH> that it was in French!)  No cropping that I could see and the
AH> asymmetries are obviously intended (two-sided). Moreover that was
AH> viewing it in Acrobat Reader 5.1 on Mac OSX.2.2, so it does not seem to
AH> be a problem with the file itself.

yes, the file seems to be right.

I wonder whether this is a problem with the full acrobat plugin to IE
under windows, specifically.

The problem is that, when you advance in the bitmap pages, they may
appear completely wrong. If you then go further and back, they show
correctly the second time.

for instance, I see the content of page 2 magnified though the page
geometry is unchanged, thus cropped, and the page 7 and 10 reversed!

Very bizarre!

 Thierry Bouche