[pdftex] strnage plug-in behaviour...

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Fri Dec 6 20:09:39 CET 2002

Thierry

I've just opened your pdf and it looked fine to me (apart from the fact
that it was in French!)  No cropping that I could see and the
asymmetries are obviously intended (two-sided). Moreover that was
viewing it in Acrobat Reader 5.1 on Mac OSX.2.2, so it does not seem to
be a problem with the file itself.

HTH

Adrian Heathcote