(Fwd) Re: [pdftex] Bookmarks

story at uakron.edu story at uakron.edu
Sun Apr 28 07:23:47 CEST 2002

As I said before, Acrobat 5 or later can product bookmarks, in the bookmark
panel, that have color hand style (italic, bold, bold & italic), but pdftex cannot
generate the necessary code.

See the file acro5new.pdf at
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/lnk_forms.html

for details of producing colorful bookmarks using the pdfmark operator.

dps

On 28 Apr 2002 at 10:36, Peter Abbott wrote:

> > the pdfmark
> > >
> > > I think that if I wanted really sophisticated "bookmarks",
> > > I'd go over to the Context view of the world. and build
> > > my own from scratch with a screen-oriented design. PDF
> > > bookmarks are good and cheap, but they are not going to look
> > > as nice as a really well-designed page.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Sebastian Rahtz      OUCS Information Manager
>

> I don't want sophistication in bookmarks, simply the text to be in colour.
> This helps the reader.
>
> Peter

Dr. D. P. Story
The University of Akron
Akron, OH  44325

tele: (330) 972-7514
e-mail: dpstory at uakron.edu
Home Page: http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/

Home of ...

e-Calculus: A Calculus I Tutorial on the WeB.
Written in TeX and converted to the PDF format.
See it at http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/e-calculus.html

and of ...

An Algebra Review in 10 Lessons
TeX to PDF