[pdftex] embedding movies in pdf

Torsten Zech mail at torsten-zech.de
Thu Sep 27 10:54:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

I have a question about embedding movie clips into pdf documents. Of
course, I have tried a macro called MovieHack that was posted on the
list some time ago. This works fine.

However, if I use MovieHack, the movie file is linked to the pdf
file. As I want to distribute my files I really want to _embed_ the
movie in the pdf file, yielding one large file. I don't want to make
it other people so easy to use my movies. So, do you have any hints
on how to do that?

I'm sorry if this is a "pdftex beginner" question, but I'm not yet
that familiar with pdf(la)tex.

Thanks a lot,

Torsten
mail at torsten-zech.de