[pdftex] hyperref & \addtocontents

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Wed Sep 26 17:12:24 CEST 2001

    The hyperref package often needs a \phantomsection command to go with
any ad-hoc use of \addtocontents, but I don't know if this is the cause of
your problem. You might want to take a look at the tocbibind package from
CTAN which deals with adding the ToC, LoF, etc entries to the ToC and so far
has proved hyperref safe.

Peter W.