[pdftex] How to get menus with fullscreen mode?

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu Sep 20 16:54:52 CEST 2001

On 2001-09-20 15:37:37 +0200, Steffen Neumann wrote:
> Martin Schröder <ms at artcom-gmbh.de> writes:
> [...]
> > How do I override this and get menus in Acrobat?
> "Aber das sind ja gleich zwei Wuensche auf einmal !"

In fact its only one: I want to be able to work with this file in
Acrobat 5 (the full product, on Mac) to get a linearized version,
but when I open it I have no menus. :-{

> Second: You still get the menues in Fullscreen if you
> use the Keyboard shortcuts, e.g. Alt+F for _F_ile.

That works, but gets me no menu on Mac. IIRC there is a magic
key to open such a file with the menus...

Best regards
        Martin
--
                http://www.tm.oneiros.de/calendar/2002/