[pdftex] pdfscreen: overlay pdf orientation

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 15 08:04:27 CET 2001

At 11:13 AM +0530 11/15/01, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 at 10:39, Troy Goodson wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>    Is pdfscreen rotating and scrunching the default template?
>    Am I doing something wrong?  I'm sure I can get the results I
>    want by rotating my template, but is this really what I
>    supposed to do?
>
>I'm sorry, I could not replicate your problem. I have compiled your
>code with your overlay pdf and the resultant pdf is available at:
>
>  http://www.river-valley.com/download/test.pdf
>
>Please have a look and get back.

I see that it worked for you.  Unfortunately, I'm a newbie to pdftex
and I have absolutely no clue how to debug something like this.  If
someone could give me an idea of where to start, I'd be very grateful.

So far, I'm waiting on my sys admin to find the time to let me
upgrade my TeXShop installation.