[pdftex] About file size

Thierry Bouche Thierry.Bouche at ujf-grenoble.fr
Wed Nov 14 10:12:16 CET 2001

I found what option was the cause: this is color management, it seems
to load a resource defining custom color settings of aroud 300 K
packed. It is loaded as a resource to the page object. If I set color
to unchanged, then I get the same file size as with the 1.2 compat
option.

The fact is that these color settings are meant to be documentwide,
and I loaded one per included image (my file is a plain B&W journal
article...)

I'm afraid I've been doing this since I installed acro4...

Th.