[pdftex] Using EC-fonts with pdftex

Brian Ginsberg brian.ginsberg at yale.edu
Wed Nov 7 07:34:41 CET 2001

How do I unsubscribe?

-----Original Message-----
From: pdftex-admin at tug.org [mailto:pdftex-admin at tug.org] On Behalf Of
Thomas Schindler
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 7:27 AM
To: Wolfgang Kaspar; pdftex at tug.org
Subject: AW: [pdftex] Using EC-fonts with pdftex

Thanky you very much Wolfgang, I'm using now the ae package. But I even
tried to install the cm-super fonts on my MiKTeX 2.1 installation and
encountered some other problems. How can I force pdftex to use the
cm-super fonts. The installation note that comes with the cm-super fonts
seem to be suited for a teTeX-Installation - but they obviously don't
work with my MiKTeX installation.

Help is appreciated,
Thanks

Thomas