AW: [pdftex] Using EC-fonts with pdftex

Thomas Schindler tms at buva.sowi.uni-bamberg.de
Wed Nov 7 13:27:29 CET 2001

Thanky you very much Wolfgang, I'm using now the ae package. But I even tried to
install the cm-super fonts on my MiKTeX 2.1 installation and encountered some
other problems. How can I force pdftex to use the cm-super fonts. The
installation note that comes with the cm-super fonts seem to be suited for a
teTeX-Installation - but they obviously don't work with my MiKTeX installation.

Help is appreciated,
Thanks

Thomas