[pdftex] Hyperref bug?

Patrick Riley pfr+ at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Mar 29 11:11:17 CEST 2001

Anthony,

There are several hyperref options which affect colors. I suspect that
you need to set 'filecolor' (which affects URLs for local files). A
complete list of the options for hyperref for PDF can be found in
Sebastian Rahtz's document "Hypertext marks in LaTeX: the hyperref
package" (which I can't currently locate a URL for :-(

HTH

Anthony Roy writes