[pdftex] Hyperref bug?

Anthony Roy work at ant-roy.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 14:25:13 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I have been using the hyperref package [2000/03/22 v6.70] for
hypertext links with PDFLaTeX for some time, but have today come
across a problem I hadn't previously come accross. When specifying a
\href{?}{?} command to link to an external document, the link appears
in cyan, *despite* the fact that I have urlcolor={blue} as an option
in a \hypersetup command. ("blue" is a preset color I use, defined as:
\definecolor{blue}{rgb}{0,0,1}
)

Note that I also have set linkcolor and citecolor to the same value -
blue - and these work just fine.

Is this a bug in the hyperref package? If so is there a patch or
workaround for the problem?

Cheers,

--
Anthony J. Roy