[pdftex] pdftex-pdfcrypt update

Martin Schröder ms at artcom-gmbh.de
Thu Mar 29 12:53:11 CEST 2001

On 2001-03-27 10:13:51 +0200, Ricardo Sanchez Carmenes wrote:
> I have updated the pdfcrypt version of pdftex to fix a problem
> regarding outlines. Fixed linux binaries are available at

Nice. :-)

While it's nice to be able to produce _en_crypted pdfs (which
will trouble your printing house), it would be equally nice to be
able to _de_crypt included pdfs, i.e. include encrypted pdfs
(where the only protection is the "changes not allowed" bit) in a
pdf where the resulting file would not be encrypted.

Best regards
    Martin
--
                http://www.tm.oneiros.de/calendar/2001/