[pdftex] pdftex-pdfcrypt update

Ricardo Sanchez Carmenes carmenes at bioquimica.uniovi.es
Tue Mar 27 11:13:51 CEST 2001

I have updated the pdfcrypt version of pdftex to fix a problem
regarding outlines. Fixed linux binaries are available at

<ftp://bioinf.medicina.uniovi.es/pub/pdftex-pdfcrypt.zip>

When I announced the release of this pdftex version, I forgot
to mention that the announcement is being made with the knowledge
of the original author of pdftex (see enclosed mail).

Ricardo S. Carmenes.