[pdftex] strange bug!

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at math.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 25 10:29:21 CEST 2001

Heiko, a couple of three questions come to order then ...

1- How come, if "bb" is not supported inside pdftex, if I take the
   comments out, BOTH pictures show up, including the one with the
   "bb" command option.

2- How does one use the _MediaBox_ inside pdfTeX ? I don't see ANY
   mention of the word Media in the "graphicx" documentation ...

3- This have the potential to make files highly non-portable in
   between latex and pdflatex. Aren't the MediaBox and the BoundingBox
   the same thing, or at least, equivalent, for this purpose ?

Thanks,
Paulo Ney de Souza