[pdftex] Re: px/txfonts map files

Thomas Esser te at informatik.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jan 26 11:11:47 CET 2001

> In case px/txfonts will ever be included into, or used with, a tetex
> distribution, I provide two map files which should be used with or put
> into pdftex.map. psfonts.map and ps2pk.map can do with the pxr.map and
> txr.map coming with the font distributions.

Thanks. Yes, I plan to include px/txfonts into teTeX. Some work will
be needed for the map files, though, since I want people to allow to
have the type1 files of the LW35 fonts using any combination of vendor
/ Berry names and Adobe fonts / URW fonts (this gives 4 combinations).
The updmap script picks the right version of each small map file "module"
and created the three map files pdftex.map, psfonts.map and ps2pk.map
(each having its own characteristics).

Thomas