[pdftex] hyperref and list of floats

Wilson, Peter R Peter.Wilson at PSS.Boeing.com
Fri Jan 12 14:18:48 CET 2001

    You might find that the ccaption (note the double c) package should work for you:
\usepackage{ccaption}
\newfloatenv[chapter]{Tafel}{taf}{Tafel}
\makeatletter
\def\toclevel at Tafel{0}    % stops a warning from hyperref
\makeatother
\listfloats{Tafel}{Tafelverzeichnis}

Peter W.