[pdftex] floatingfigure and pdflatex

Arto Viitanen av at cs.uta.fi
Mon Feb 12 08:39:51 CET 2001

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> At 12:08 09.02.2001 +0200, Arto Viitanen wrote:
>
>> How does one use the floatingfigure environment (page
>> 150 on The LaTeX Companion) in pdflatex? When I tried
>> pdfximage with it
>

> Not a good idea to use \pdfximage directly, if you
> are using LaTeX, the graphics package hides the
> internals and works with different pdfTeX versions,
> that implement different internal commands.

That is nice to know, but it does not solve my problem:
the included (either using includegraphics on graphicx
package or direclty using pdftex's primitives) vanishes
when using floatingfigure.

Arto V. Viitanen				                  av at cs.uta.fi
University of Tampere, Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Tampere, Finland				      http://www.cs.uta.fi/~av/